10novate is proud to hold a General Services Administration Multiple Award Schedule, contract #47QTCA18D00H9.
The GSA Schedule is the most widely used government contract vehicle. Agencies using GSA Schedules benefit from shortened procurement cycles, ensure compliance, and obtain the best value for innovative business and technical solutions. In addition, all purchases through the GSA MAS contract are considered spend under management defined as agency spending based on category management principles. Note: OMB M-19-13, as revised on 12/2/2021, gives agencies automatic credit towards agency category management goals for all awards made to certified and self-certified socioeconomic small businesses such as 10novate, Inc.
• Contract Name: General Services Administration (GSA) Multiple Award Schedule (MAS)
• Contract Number: 47QTCA18D00H9
• SINs: 54151S, Information Technology Professional Services IT Professional Services and/or labor categories for database planning and design; systems analysis, integration, and design; programming, conversion and implementation support; network services, data/records management, and testing.
• User Agencies: All Federal and State
• Contracting Activity: General Services Administration, Federal Acquisition Service (GSA FAS)